Ipoh, Perak

We the members of Clear water Santuary Batu Gajah Perak , have made several complaint through emails, walk in to Mr Kevin Yap (GM) since 2015 June till present .

Attach here is the proof of the condition of the gym machines and surrounding . The management are insisting members to pay but the service provided as equals " street market " quality. They deaf ear the members outcry . There are 3 tread machine but only 1 in working condition, 90%machines are broken, dangerous and hazardous to consumers.

We are paying members, we expect good surrounding , the gym to be uptodate with perfect condition equipments .

Review about: Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort Gym Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

I didn't like: Deaf ear our complaints.

Had an Experience with Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more